Heng Wang (2016), “RCEP: Learning from Past Chinese FTAs”, Asian FDI Forum II, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
28. Heng Wang (2011), "Technological Innovation and Trade Law", Symposium on WTO Disputes involving China, Renmin University, Beijing, 23 Dec., 2011.
27. Heng Wang (2011), "The WTO, FTAs, and Chinese Banking System", Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Halle, Germany, 26 Jul., 2011.
26. Heng Wang (2011), “Interpretation of WTO Service Schedules: A Perspective from China-Audiovisual Services”, Asian International Economic Law Network (AIELN) Conference 2011 “The Global Financial and Economic Crisis and the Post-Crisis International Economic Law Environment”, University of Hong Kong and Chinese University of Hong Kong, Jul. 15, 2011.
25. Heng Wang (2011), “Interpretation of WTO Service Schedules”, Max Weber Programme Lustrum Conference, European University Institute, Jun. 10, 2011.
24. Heng Wang (2011), “The Future of International Trade Law”,Roundtable, Faculty of Law, University of Vienna, Jun. 6, 2011.
23. Heng Wang (2011), “China, Free Trade Agreements and WTO Law”, Confucius Institute for Business London, London School of Economics and Political Science, Mar. 9, 2011.
22. Heng Wang (2011), “Interpretation of Service Schedules: A Perspective from China-Audiovisual Services”, UCL WTO Scholars' Forum, Law Faculty, University College London (UCL), Mar. 8, 2011.
21. Heng Wang (2010), “The Challenges of Interpreting WTO Disciplines on Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) in Services Trade: An Appraisal of China's FTAs”, at Law Faculty Seminar, Department of Law, European University Institute, held in Florence, Dec. 15, 2010.
20. Heng Wang (2010), “Defects in Interpreting the GATS Schedule of Specific Commitments and a Solution: A Perspective from China-Audiovisual Case”, at the conference “2009: A ‘Chinese’ Year of WTO Dispute Settlement” co-sponsored by the Center of International Law, Fudan University School of Law and Information Department of Shanghai WTO Affairs Consultation Center, held in Shanghai, Mar. 19-20, 2010.
19. Round table discussant, conference on “A Working Mechanism for Handling WTO Disputes” sponsored by the Department of Treaty and Law, Ministry of Commerce, China, held in Beijing, Jan. 28, 2010.
18. Heng Wang (2010), “Some Observations on the AppellateBody Report on China-Publications and Audiovisual Products”, at Research Collaboration Workshop involving Southwest University of Political Science and Law and the Faculty of Law at the University of Ottawa, held at Ottawa, Canada, Jan. 11-12.
17. Heng Wang (2009) “Business Participation in Trade Rulemaking: A Chinese Perspective”. Paper presented at the 2009 Conference of the Chinese Society of International Economic Law on “International Financial Crisis and the Reform of International Economic Law” at Zhejiang Gongshang University, Hangzhou, China, Oct. 31-Nov. 1. The paper won the Outstanding Research Award of the 2009 conference of the Chinese Society of International Economic Law.
16. Heng Wang (2009) “A Chinese Perspective on Trade and Climate Change”. Paper presented at the conference on “Global Challenges at the Intersection of Trade, Energy and the Environment” jointly organized by the Centre for Trade and Economic Integration (CTEI) at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva and the World Trade Organization, the World Trade Organization Headquarters, Oct. 22-23.
15. Heng Wang (2009) “China, Free Trade Agreements and WTO Law: A Perspective on Services Trade”. Paper presented at the Asian International Economic Law Network (AIELN) Inaugural Conference, University of Tokyo, Aug. 3.
14. Heng Wang (2009), Chair of Panel 5: Finance, (panelists: Dr. Waibel (Univ. of Cambridge, UK), Prof. Weber (Univ. of Zurich, Swiss), Dr. Chalamish (New York Univ., USA), Prof. Kaneko (Kobe Univ., Japan)), Asian International Economic Law Network (AIELN) Inaugural Conference, University of Tokyo, Aug. 3.
13. Heng Wang (2009) “Extension of the WTO-plus Comment Obligations: A Possible Way of Enhancing Business Participation in the World Trade System?”. Paper presented at the conference of the Study Group on International Economic Law, Japan, Meiji University, Tokyo, Jul 23.
12. Heng Wang (2009) “Comparative Study of Chinese and Spanish Arbitration Law”. Paper presented at the Legal Commission Meeting, Fifth China-Spain Forum cosponsored by Chinese and Spanish national governments, hosted by the People’s Government of Sichuan Province, Chengdu, China, Apr.
11. Heng Wang (2008) “WTO and Transparency: A Perspective from China”. Paper presented at the Panel on Institutional Reform of the WTO (EDGE Network Panel) headed by Prof. Debra Steger at theInaugural Conference of the Society of International Economic Law, the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland, Jul.
10. Heng Wang (2008) “Comparative Study of China’s FTAs: A Perspective on Services Trade”. Paper presented at the Asian WTO Research Network Shanghai Meeting, Shanghai WTO Affairs Consultation Center, Shanghai, May.
9. Heng Wang (2008), Organizing Committee, International Symposium on Development of Competition Law and Policy: Sharing Experiences (speakers: Profs. Furse, Greaves, and Colino (Univ. of Glasgow, UK), Prof. Wang (Chinese Academy of Social Sciences), etc.) , SWUPL, Chongqing, Apr.
8. Heng Wang (2008) “WTO and Transparency: A Perspective on Developing Countries” Paper presented at WTO Institution Reform Project Workshop, Centre for International Governance Innovation, Waterloo, Canada, Mar.
7. Heng Wang (2008) “Trading Rights, General Exceptions and Beyond: A Perspective on WTO Disputes against China”. Paper presented at 2008 Gonzaga Journal of International Law Spring Symposium, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Feb.
6. Heng Wang (2007) “China-ASEAN Services Trade: A Lawyer’s Perspective”. Paper submitted to the 3rd China-ASEAN Top Forum on Legal Cooperation and Development, Chongqing, China, Sept.
5. Heng Wang (2006) “Rules of Origin for Services: Challenges and Solutions”. Paper presented at the International Conference on WTO Dislocations and Solutions, SWUPL, Chongqing, China, Dec.
4. Heng Wang (2006) Organizing Committee, International Conference on WTO Dislocations and Solutions, SWUPL, Chongqing, China, Dec.
3. Heng Wang (2006) “WTO, Vienna Convention, and the GATS”. Paper presented at the “EU-China Trade and Law” symposium in Chongqing, China, Aug.
2. Heng Wang (2005) “The Safeguard Measures towards China in the WTO”. Paper presented at the 2005 Annual Meeting of China Society of WTO Law, Dalian Maritime University, Dalian, China, Oct.
1. Heng Wang (2004) “China’s Foreign Trade Law: Changes and Challenge”. Paper presented at the Sino-German Symposium on “Law and Economy”, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Dec.
 Speakers and participants include Profs. Tim Murphy (LSE), Dean Krent (Chicago-Kent College of Law), Kevin Kennedy (Michigan State Univ.), Anthony Vanduzer (Univ. of Ottawa), Ichiro Araki (Yokohama National Univ.), Ole Fauchald (Univ. of Oslo), Kim Van der Borght (Univ. of Hull), Steve Sheppard (Univ. of Arkansas), Aaron Schwabach (Thomas Jefferson School of Law), Upendra Acharya (Gonzaga Univ.), etc.
Some of the conference papers have been published. For instance, see Aaron Schwabach, “Intellectual Property Piracy: Perception and Reality in China, the United States, and Elsewhere”, Journal of International Media and Entertainment Law, Vol. 2, 2007-08.