- Visiting Professor at University of Barcelona-School of Economics. 2017-present.
- Research Associate at European University Institute in Florence (Italy). 2016-2017.
- Max Weber fellow at European University Institute in Florence (Italy). 2015-2016.
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Economics Department of Univeristat Rovira i Virgili in Tarragona (Spain). 2014-2015.
- Ph.D. in Economics (Doctor Europeus) at Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus. 2013.
- Master Sc in Industrial Organization and Public Economics. Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus. 2009.
- BA degree in Economics at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona. 2007.
- Max Weber Fellowship at the European University Institute, 2015-2016.
- Professor Contratado Doctor/Professor Universidad Privada. Positive evaluation by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain). 2015
- Profesor Ayudante Doctor. Positive evaluation by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain). 2015
- Professor Lector. Positive evaluation by AQU (Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency). 2015.
- Special Doctoral Award in Social Sciences by the Universitat Rovira i Virgili, 2014.
- Citizenship and birth: Tarragona (Spain), 28 July 1982.
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Catalan. Working knowledge of Italian.